Monday, June 2, 2008

OK, on my first blog when I asked for snow, I just meant for the winter season. This was taken just this week, the last week in May. Notice the SNOW FLAKES! Wow. You know what they say: "be careful for what you ask for..."
Things have been real busy, as usual. We went to the dunes again last weekend. Photos will be posted a new blog later. All of the boys got Buzz cuts, so that saves some money on haircuts. The kids got out of school last week. I, personally (Matt) am happy about that. I don't have to drive them to school anymore, and Melissa does not have to pick them up, which will save money in gas. On the flip side, Melissa gets to have them in her hair all day long. Her most recent, repeated comment is "What did we do? Five kids!". No kidding.
I will post some more later...

1 comment:

Rachael said...

It just better not be snowing when we get there next week! ;)